Chazzsongs Music

5/01/2006

With You.mp3

With You
by Neo Jam


noflash



I cherish all these years I spent with you so much in love.
It´s nice to know that life can be so good. [With you]
And if I had the chance to do it over once again,
I would do it again, With You.

My friends had always told me that I´ve never been the same.
They say that I keep smiling all the time. [With you]
I guess I just can´t help it cause my world had turned around,
cause I´ve been living my life With You.

All these years I worked so hard, to build a reality.
You know I always dreamed of you.
Then you came along to my surprise made me happily.
Now I´m sharing my life with you.

How can I be the lucky one? It still eludes my mind.
I never thought my life would be fulfilled. [With you]
And if I had the chance to do it over once again,
I would do it again...
over and over again...
I´d be living my life With You.

And I´ll tell all the world.
That I´m such a lucky girl.

And I´m so much in love With You

Read the story behind the making of this music,
beginning here and continuing up to here



Neo Jam

PageTOP ^


Disclaimer



1 Comments:

thanks for the music

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/17/2006 07:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment