Chazzsongs Music

4/29/2006

Our Love.mp3

Our Love
by Neo Jam


noflash


[intro]

You Know?

[second intro]

Our Love

is a kind of…
Warm and tenderness devotion
Our Love, is a one love
Working hard, to build it through… and
Your love, is my love
I’m for you and you for me is,
Our Love

Together you and me for all eternity

Many nights!
I had hoped and dreamed
that we’d make that pledge forever
for all our family…then
Everyday
We could spend our lives
searching for the answers…and
All we need is

Our Love

is a kind of
Warm and sensitive devotion
Our Love, is a Fun Love
Playing life, the way we feel it
My Love, is Your Love
Filled with passion strong in friendship is
Our Love

Together you and me in perfect harmony

Many nights!
I have hoped and dreamed
That I’d never be alone…with you that’s all I need
Everyday
We will share our lives
searching for the answers…and
All we need is
Our Love

[The Groove Jam]

You know?

You know?

Many Nights!

Then every day!

You Know?

You Know?
I waited a long time to find you
Now that I have you, I’ll never let you go
cause What we have is so special, it’s one of a kind

Our Love, is a kind of…

Our Love, is a one love…

Your' love, is my love…

Is Our Love.

Forever you and me for all eternity

Many nights
I have hoped and dreamed
I would spend less time without you
to serve your every need
Everyday
That you stay away….
I start thinking all about you and thinking all about you.
It drives me crazy, and makes me cry
The way you make me feel alive
I need your love, oh baby please
Stand here beside me
for All we need is Our Love

It’s Our Love

Read the story behind the making of this music,
beginning here and continuing up to here



Neo Jam

PageTOP ^


Disclaimer



0 Comments:

Post a Comment