Chazzsongs Music

4/30/2006

Color.mp3

Color
by Neo Jam


noflash

Yea man, so what do you think?
Yo... straight up and down... the deal is... Color
Well, that´s what I´ve been telling you
Word up! We are all the same
Without you, I can´t survive
Without me, you can´t survive

Color
It might be wriiten all over your face.
And to some, that can be a disgrace.
Hey, don´t you know,
they don´t like your color.

It can stop you from getting a job.
Unless you´re a member of a credit card.
Hey, don´t you know,
they don´t feel the shame.

What can you see under my color
I´d like to know. You got to tell me. I bet you got no answer yeah.
We must give love to one another,
and make this world be free!

Color
You could be wearing a three piece suit.
And to some, they will persecute.
cause don´t you know,
they don´t like your color.

You feel you´re dead before you even start.
And your whole world just falls apart.
Hey don´t you know,
They don´t feel the pain.

What can you see under my color
I´d like to know. You got to tell me. I bet you got no answer yeah.
We must give love to one another,
and make this world be free!

Love!

Stereotypes ignite, now this ain´t right, just look at yourself and see who you wanna fight.
Mother never taught us to hate the next man, she gave us morals and values to help us understand
But the prejudice right comes back from the left, blind dumb and deaf what really killed Usef.
Jamaican, Caucasian, Chinese and Puerto Rican, Italians, the Jews, Japanese and Korean.
We´re all the same when the city unfolds, I´m surrounded by eight pretty fruits in a fruit bowl.
Who´s the blame for the racially insane, and attention is blamed on your race and your last name.
We´re all God´s children no matter what skin tone, then if your not my brother than cast the first stone.
The knowledge of self of love one another, to erase the hate in your heart to make you love one Color

What can you see under my color
I´d like to know. You got to tell me. I bet you got no answer yeah.
We must give love to one another,
and make this world be free!

Read the story behind the making of this music,
beginning here and continuing up to here



Neo Jam

PageTOP ^


Disclaimer



0 Comments:

Post a Comment